Sunday, June 1, 2008

More Park City








We finally made it to Park City, and the kids could hardly wait to get in the pool. Monday morning dawned gray and rainy. No matter! The swimsuits were donned and everyone headed out to the pool. I sometimes wondered about our kids' sanity as the rain poured down and even looked slightly like snow, but we weren't the only family out there!






Tuesday was a better swimming day, and we actually had to put sunscreen on the kids. Someone gave us this thick sunscreen. I couldn't rub enough to make the whiteness disappear. It made for some great pictures.

Here is the family picture. We always take a picture next to this statue. It's a fun way to watch our family grow. ( I'd like to say only the kids grow but I seem to be pregnant every other year)
We were sad we could only stay a few days. Next year will be better.


2 comments:

Penny said...

What a great picture of your family. I haven't seen Jessica in forever! What are your sisters up to these days?

Unknown said...

That turned out to be a better picture than I could have imagined. At least I made the cut for the picture this year.