Hannah and Brayden are friends. If I have any say in the matter, she will marry him someday. They get together each week to play and have a fabulous time. They are hilarious together. Today they are at my house. I like to just eavesdrop every so often.
Today they climbed into Grace's crib with a Book of Mormon. Then I hear Brayden giving a "talk" about Nephi and Moroni. Next he tells Hannah it is her turn to give a talk. She takes the scriptures and begins to speak. (To an audience of stuffed animals) I tried to video them but they caught me and grew shy. Take my word for it - it was funny!
By the way, Brayden's dad is on the High Council. Can you tell?
2 comments:
How cute!
That Brayden Kid was cute at Hannah's party. I hope she marries him too.
Post a Comment