Some of you may remember when Steve created a podcast for the website www.dirtbagdiaries.com Well, he kept in contact with Fitz Cahall, the writer, and soon Fitz asked Steve to be a contributor on a new effort. Thus, The Outdoor Parent was born. It debuted today.
We're excited because it has motivated us to make new plans and really stay motivated to go outdoors. We see this as a great thing for our family and hope that a few other families might feel the same way.
To hear the podcast you can go to dirtbagdiaries or to read the same article you can go to the new website.www.theoutdoorparent.com
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
The Outdoor Parent
Posted by Jennie at 9:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Excellent article, Steve.
That is my second favorite podcast ever. My favorite being Steve's first podcast.
So awesome. I am sure Greg will download the podcast to his ipod soon. I am always in awe of your family - and that leaves me to wonder if I should create a podcast myself entitled, "The Lazy Parent".
I really like that article, too. Contributing to that website is just up your alley.
Post a Comment