Hannah has been taking dance lessons since September. She is such a different girl from Abby - she adores pink, barbies, hairbows and dancing. She can be a little vain. Sometimes she forgets to dance because she's looking at herself in the mirror!
At Christmas, her teacher had a little party for the girls with the parents invited to watch. As you will see Hannah was so worried about standing on her spot that she forgot to dance. It makes you wonder why I'm going to all this effort? No seriously, she's loving it and it's fun to watch her.
P.S. watch her singing - the teacher encouraged them to learn the words to their dance. She did learn that part.
2 comments:
Hannah is very cute. Nancy says she looks like Grandma Marsha
She is so cute! It's fun to have a girly girl. I love her Tinkerbell cake. I am definitely NOT showing Katelyn that. She wants a Tinkerbell birthday party so much and she will want that cake and it will NEVER look like yours. I think that Hannah and Katie would really get a long well.
Post a Comment