I know, I know...I have been neglectful in my blogging duties. Unfortunately, it's because we have been doing some great stuff. Seth's baptism, vacation, racing, reunion, remodeling... the list goes on and on. I'm going to post pictures even if I don't explain too much. After all, "a picture is worth a thousand words." Haha!
I put together a little video from our hike at Park City. It was 6 miles long on the Mid Mountain Trail. We had rain, sun, wind, and even found some snow. It nearly turned into an epic. It was great, but I don't know if Andrea or Jessica will ever hike with us again.
Saturday, July 4, 2009
Park City
Posted by Jennie at 4:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love all the running gear the kids are carrying. It is a shock to see only one bottle per person. In Tucson you would have to carry you body weight in water to hike in June.
It's fun to see pictures of your family again. Looks like you have been up to a lot of fun.
Will you be in UT the last week of July or first 2 weeks of Aug? We will be home July 22 - Aug 11. We would LOVE to see you.
Oh, you should suggest to your stake to start the 40 mile hike. It's awesome!
I'll go again.
Is that your nice way of saying you don't want to hike looking like sister-wives? :-)
Post a Comment