Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July
















It was against my nature, but we braved the crowds at the greenbelt for the fireworks with our friends, the Barnes. The weather threatened, so we packed jackets and a tent, books, games, and food. Fortunately, the storm went around and we had a really pleasant time waiting for the show. As usual, it was spectacular. It took an hour to get home, but most of that time we spent sitting with the car turned off, Jennie reading a book to us. Earlier in the day, Jennie took the kids to the parade while I ran in the hills and worked on the remodel.

I had to post this picture of Seth. He has the hair I always wanted. But his mean mom is going to take him to get it cut tomorrow.





2 comments:

Andrea said...

Thank goodness Seth's getting a trim. He has such a cute face hiding behind all that hair. :-)

Looks like a fun holiday!

Rik said...

I want that hair too. Poor kid having to get it cut.