Sunday, February 8, 2009

Seth is Citizen of the Month!


Seth was named Citizen of the Month for his class last week. This means his teacher selected him to be rewarded for his good behavior with lunch with the principal. Steve was taping Seth to see his reaction, but you can hear the principal read what his teacher wrote about him. I'm so proud of him.


The other amazing thing is that this is an assembly with all the kids K through 8. You can hear the principal without a microphone. I love the Harbor Method!


True to last year's experience. Seth drank two large cupfuls of Dr. Pepper and brought home his entire hamburger and most of the fries. It's a good thing he only gets to do this once a year at the most!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Good job, Seth!!

Unknown said...

I have to say - that was one of the first things that Maelynn told me about that lunch when she came home - "Seth Bohrer got to drink Dr. Pepper!" =)