That's right, it's the second week in October and we are building a snowman! Winter has not come to stay, I think, but this isn't terribly unusual. In fact, we built an even larger snowman last Columbus Day weekend.
Abby played her last soccer game yesterday in a mini-blizzard. It was funny to see the ball only go 3 feet each time they kicked it. It worked out for our team because it slowed down the bleeding. They lost 7 - 1. They were playing the #1 team in the tournament.
This morning we woke up to snow covering the grass. Hannah could hardly wait to get home from church and don the snow clothes. The snowman was decorated courtesy of the garden.
It hasn't been that long since it snowed in June here. Ya gotta love Idaho!
3 comments:
It was 81 and sunny today in Kirtland! I am not excited for the 40-degree shock I'm going to get tomorrow when I get of the plane in SLC, though! YIKES!
My kids are so jealous of this! Last year this is probably all the snow that we got, and then it was more icy than good snowman snow. Lucky ducks!!!
We got snow here too, but by the time we got home from church, most of it had melted. My kids were mad at me because I didn't let them skip church to play in the snow. My mistake, I told them that they could play in it after church- now I get to deal with them holding a grudge. Sweet kids!
Post a Comment