Friday, October 24, 2008

Moving up the Charts

I took Grace to the doctor for her one month check up. She weighed 8 lb 13 oz! That's 2 1/2 lbs in one month. The doctor showed me that she has gone from being in the 10th percentile at birth up to the 38th percentile!

She's starting to have a double chin and chub rolls on her legs. I love them, after all I work very hard for those rolls (on her, of course, mine come with no effort at all).

Steve has the camera with her pictures so I will post one later. I just couldn't wait to spread the news... YEAH!

1 comments:

Penny said...

Jennie - that is so great. I'm sure you are holding your breath with each milestone. Not that my situation was anything like yours, but I did this as Katie and Hadley passed the milestones that Zach did not. You breathe just a little easier each time, don't you? Glad to hear that all is well. Have you gotten more snow?