And they’re off! That’s right… school has started and it’s actually not a bad thing. Yes, we are starting earlier than everyone but that is the part of our school’s strategy. They want a schedule similar to year round schools. The kids have actually not complained. I think because they haven’t fallen out of school routine too much, and there’s air conditioning in the trailers. Plus, they don’t live by their school friends so it’s nice to be back together. Hannah has done pretty well also. She’s not too lonesome.
Nevertheless, we are looking forward to the week of vacation in October!
Nevertheless, we are looking forward to the week of vacation in October!
1 comments:
Look at Abby's cute hair! I love her haircut. Isn't school a great thing? I am realizing that there really is a natural cycle. Summer is so much fun, but school is there for a really good reason too!
Post a Comment