Sunday, January 10, 2010

A hurricane's a comin'!

She's just 15 months old, how much trouble can she cause? Answer - alot!
Each day I walk through the house trying to straighten, scrub, clean or wash. But, behind me I have a mini-me wreaking havoc as fast or faster than me! If you fold the clothes, she unfolds them. If you bake dinner, she pulls everything out of the pantry. If you put away the toys she pulls them back out, not to play with them just to put them on the floor. She only wants to eat if she's feeding herself and she seems to find every unattended cup with even a drop of liquid left to spill. She has so much energy and it's all directed at making a mess!
Now, lest you think I'm mad or frustrated. I'm not. I am just amazed at how much curiosity one child can have. It's been four years since we were in this stage so I honestly can't say if she's especially precocious, but I'm amazed at all the things she can learn.
Gotta go, she's calling one of you on my cell phone right now!!!

3 comments:

Susan said...

I am right there with ya sista only I am getting frustrated!

Andrea said...

Oh, bless her! Hurricane Grace is on the loose!

Penny said...

Welcome back to Toddlerhood! There is nothing like it.