Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween







Halloween was probably the warmest we have had in our ten years in Idaho. I have frequently dressed them in their snowsuits to go trick or treating but this year they barely needed a coat. It did start to drizzle about 8 but that didn't slow Abby and her friends from making the rounds. Abby and Caleb are big enough to go with their friends so Steve and I took turns taking Hannah and Seth around. I really enjoy Halloween - if only the prep time weren't so long.
Abby was climber who fell. Caleb was Indiana Jones. Seth a Clone Trooper. Hannah a monkey and Grace was a butterfly.

1 comments:

Penny said...

I love Halloween. I love seeing everyone all dressed up. It is so fun to see what is in their little imaginations via "what they want to be on Halloween". Cute kids!